- Telefónica and Microsoft team up for voice controlled OTT 5 March 2015 | 4:46 pm
- Netflix resuscitates The Returned 5 March 2015 | 2:31 pm
- TV a fading force among 13-24 year-olds 5 March 2015 | 2:15 pm
- Samsung and the smart home: “We are setting the stage” 5 March 2015 | 11:21 am
- Mobile viewing not that mobile, says report 5 March 2015 | 10:10 am
THE BEST SOCIAL EVENT IN THE INDUSTRY!
The TV Connect Awards Party returns again for 2015!
We are delighted that once again The TV Connect Awards Party will welcome industry’s elite to celebrate innovation and excellence and discover the winners across 14 hotly contested categories. We have been inundated with calls on how to book attendance and can now reveal how YOU can get involved in the most prestigious awards ceremony of the year and secure your place amongst the best of the best!
Independently judged by an eclectic mix of industry leaders; the evening provides guests with unparalleled networking opportunities.
Taking place at the spectacular Gherkin, these highly respected awards will celebrate the very best innovations in connected entertainment.
The categories for 2015 are:
- Best TV Experience Enhancement
- Best Multiscreen TV Service
- Best Multiscreen TV Solution
- Best Network Technology for IP TV & OTT TV
- Best Service Delivery Platform for IP TV & OTT TV
- Best TV App
- Best TV Consumer Device
- Best TV Everywhere Service
- Best Cloud or CDN Service Delivery
- Best Live Online TV Service or Solution
- Best Smart Home Service Innovation
- Best Component or Enabler
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE WINNERS!
- Best TV Experience Enhancement: MEO Kanal by Portugal Telecom
- Best Multiscreen Service: Virgin TV Anywhere by Virgin Media
- Best Multiscreen TV Solution: VCAS for Internet TV by Verimatrix
- Best Network Technology for IP TV & OTT TV: Conviva Precision by Conviva
- Best Service Delivery for IP TV & OTT TV: ARRIS Merchandiser by ARRIS Group
- Best TV App: Magine by Magine AB
- Best Consumer TV Device: Roku 3 by Roku
- Best TV On The Move Service: Ericsson LTE Broadcast solution by Ericsson
- Best Cloud or CDN Service Delivery: Cloud DVR by Alcatel-Lucent
- Best Live Online TV Service or Solution: Virgin TV Anywhere by Virgin Media.
- Best Digital Home Service Innovation: Amino Homereach by Amino
- Best Component or Enabler: HyppTV by Telekom Malaysia.
Looking for more information on the Awards for 2014? Keen to sponsor a category?
Please get in touch with
Thomas Noszczak, Commercial Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 5665
A particular personal highlight this year was the excellent new networking format for the awards ceremony - a real winner. Well done to you all and see you next year!Darren J Vogel, Open IPTV Forum