- IBC 2014: Brian Cox concerned by TV ‘fragmention’ 15 September 2014 | 10:05 am
- Kaltura & Harmonic collaborate on cloud video infrastructure 15 September 2014 | 9:35 am
- IBC 2014: European Commission VP urges copyright reform 13 September 2014 | 3:33 pm
- IBC 2014: SPB TV presents OTT survey on emerging markets 13 September 2014 | 2:47 pm
- IBC 2014: Talking TV with Rovi 13 September 2014 | 1:45 pm
THE BEST SOCIAL EVENT IN THE INDUSTRY!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE WINNERS!
- Best TV Experience Enhancement: MEO Kanal by Portugal Telecom
- Best Multiscreen Service: Virgin TV Anywhere by Virgin Media
- Best Multiscreen TV Solution: VCAS for Internet TV by Verimatrix
- Best Network Technology for IP TV & OTT TV: Conviva Precision by Conviva
- Best Service Delivery for IP TV & OTT TV : ARRIS Merchandiser by ARRIS Group
- Best TV App: Magine by Magine AB
- Best Consumer TV Device: Roku 3 by Roku
- Best TV On The Move Service: Ericsson LTE Broadcast solution by Ericsson
- Best Cloud or CDN Service Delivery: Cloud DVR by Alcatel-Lucent
- Best Live Online TV Service or Solution: Virgin TV Anywhere by Virgin Media.
- Best Digital Home Service Innovation: Amino Homereach by Amino
- Best Component or Enabler: HyppTV by Telekom Malaysia.
The TV Connect Awards Party returns again for 2014!
We are delighted that once again The TV Connect Awards Party will welcome industry’s elite to celebrate innovation and excellence and discover the winners across 14 hotly contested categories. We have been inundated with calls on how to book attendance and can now reveal how YOU can get involved in the most prestigious awards ceremony of the year and secure your place amongst the best of the best!
Independently judged by an eclectic mix of industry leaders; the evening provides guests with unparalleled networking opportunities.
Taking place at the spectacular BAFTA 195 Piccadilly, these highly respected awards will celebrate the very best innovations in connected entertainment.
And not forgetting the 2013 highly commended category winners:
Best TV Experience Enhancement - Viaccess-Orca (DEEP)
Best Multiscreen TV Service - Virgin Media (Virgin Media TiVo and TV Anywhere)
Best Multiscreen TV Solution - Verimatrix (ViewRight ONE)
Best Network Technology for IP TV & OTT TV - Mariner (Mariner xVu)
Best SDP for IP TV & OTT TV - Huawei Technologies (Huawei Hybrid Video Platform)
Best TV App - Accedo (Terra Olympics service app)
Best TV Consumer Device - Amino (The Live media gateway)
Best TV On The Move Service - Tvinci
Best Cloud or CDN Service Delivery - NAGRA (NAGRA Cloud Services)
Best Live Online TV Service or Solution - Oman Telecommunications Company (Omantel TV service)
Best Digital Home Service Innovation - Advanced Digital Broadcast SA (Epicentro Software Platform)
Best Component or Enabler - Broadcom Corporation (5G WiFi)
Special Category Award: Best New Route To Multiscreen Monetisation - Verimatrix (VCAS for DASH)
Looking for more information on the Awards for 2014? Keen to sponsor a category?
Please get in touch with
Thomas Noszczak, Commercial Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 5665
A particular personal highlight this year was the excellent new networking format for the awards ceremony - a real winner. Well done to you all and see you next year!Darren J Vogel, Open IPTV Forum